For a design application to be filed in China, it is required to submit the following:
1. Two sets of drawings or photographs (if color is claimed, it is required to submit two sets of colorful photographs) to the State Intellectual Property Office of China. For that purpose, please provide us with four sets of drawings or photographs for one design case.
The following information is also required at the time of filing a design case,
1. Priority Right data (if any to be claimed).
2. Name, address and nationality of each designer.
3. Name, address, nationality and residence of each applicant.
4. Title of article.
5. Locarno Classification of the article to which the design applies.
If priority is claimed, a certified copy of the priority document is required to be submitted within three months from the Chinese filing date. However, in order to avoid any extra late filing fees.
We recommend submitting the ... More details