1. A copy of the specification (description, claims, abstract of the disclosure, and drawings if any) in English, typed or printed with reasonable clarity.
2. The name and address of the applicant, together with the number(s), place(s), and date(s) of the basic application(s) if convention priority is claimed.
3. The application form can be completed by an Australian patent attorney, as can the Notice of Entitlement form.
4. A certified copy of the basic application(s) and Notice of Entitlement form can be filed later.
5. If it is not possible to transmit a specification and/or drawings in time, as a last resort, a Convention Application with a temporary specification which identifies the invention by reference to the particulars of the basic application can be filed.