Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP) will be participating in the International Trademark Association (INTA) 134th Annual Meeting in Washington D.C, May 5-9, 2012.
The following AGIP members will be attending this event:
1. Luay T. Abu-Ghazaleh
2. Charles Shaban (Regional Office)
3. Dima Naber (Regional Office)
4. Nabil Salame (Montreal Liaison Office)
5. Ahmad Hussein (Morocco Office)
6. Amjad Husseini (UAE Office)
7. Khaled Battash (Egypt Office)
8. Amro Hattab (Jordan Office)
9. Ali Hijazi (Libya Office)
10. Ridab Abutaleb (China Office)
AGIP delegation will be staying at the Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel (Headquarters Hotel); Mount Vernon Square A & B Meeting Rooms will be prepared especially to host AGIP meetings with its clients or receive your inquiries about China and our offices worldwide.
In order to schedule a meeting with one or more of AGIP representatives, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org