Domain Name Applications
- A Copy of the registration certificate of a trademark pertaining to the domain name (TM filing/ certificate can be from any country) if the domain name does not hold the name of the company.
Note: Regarding the files required in original form, you must send scanned copies of the documents by email for confirmation before sending them by mail. Transfer of Ownership/Change of Owner’s Name
- Application Form
- Legalized and Notarized PoA up to the Jordanian Consulate.
According to the NIC Regulations transferring the ownership and the change of name or the assignment is not possible in Jordan. The only way for doing this is to cancel the domain name and to file new application for the same domain. The requirements are:
1. A new application form which can be submitted by mail, email or fax.
2. A Power of Attorney signed, notarized and legalized up to the Jordanian Consulate in the applicant's new name.
3. A cancelation letter from the current owner of the domain name showing that the owner is not interested in his domain names any more or confirming the transfer of the ownership to the new owner and to be duly signed and written on the company's letter head.
If the client has a local company, it may be the registrant. In case the client has no local company in Jordan, then the client can be the owner and we will be his/her contact address in Jordan.
The client may use his/her own name servers which can be located outside Jordan.
Requirements for Domain Name Registration Jordan .alurdun IDN in Arabic
Landrush Phase: Nov 7 – Dec 4, 2010
Copy of Certificate of Incorporation from client's home country (if this does not match the
domain then a Copy of Trademark application or registration from any country is required)
-Notarized and Legalized Power of Attorney up to the Jordanian Consulate(Original required)
Final Launch Dec 19 ---Open to All (requirements/charges will remain the same as Landrush phase)