1. A Power of Attorney in the name of Mr. Suleiman Ibrahim Al-Ammar, Saudi Arabia, executed by the applicant, duly notarized and legalized up to the consulate of any GCC state.
2. A certified copy of the certificate of incorporation or an extract from the commercial register of the applicant company duly legalized by the consulate of any GCC state.
3. A deed of assignment executed by the inventor(s), assigning their patent rights to the applicant, also notarized and legalized up to consulate of any GCC State.
4. A certified copy of the priority documents. If the documents are not in English, a simple English translation is required.
5. Two copies of the specification and claims in English and Arabic, prepared strictly in the following order:
• Title of the invention,
• Technical field,
• Technical background,
• Disclosure of the invention,
• Description of the drawings,
• Detailed description of the invention,
• Method of the industrial application of the invention,
• Abstract of the invention,
• Drawings, if any
6. The Arabic text of the specification and claims on a diskette as MS Word format.
Note: A GCC patent application can be filed with the English text of the specification and claims together with the Arabic translation thereof. Documents 1, 2, 3 and 4 above should be submitted to the GCC Patent Office within 3 months from the date of filing the application. Failure to meet the deadline will cause the application to lapse, as no extension is granted by the GCC Patent Office.