1. AGIP will notify applicants of acceptance, rejection or modification, by fax, telephone, or email.
2. Reasons for AGIP to reject domain name applications include but are not limited to:
• Incomplete, inaccurate, or incorrect entries in the Application Form.
• Not submitting the required Official Letter or legal documents.
• The domain name is not correctly hosted in the name servers.
• The applicant and/or his application are in status contradictory with the Country's regulations.
• Domain names are identical with an already registered domain name.
• Domain names do not comply with public ethics.
• Primary and/or secondary DNS server(s) do not respond properly