1. A simply signed Power of Attorney.
2. Specification, claims and abstract (in about 100 words) in Turkish. One copy in English, French or German is needed for translation purposes.
3. Formal drawings, if any, (3 sets).
4. The particulars of the corresponding foreign application.
5. A certified copy of the basic application as filed along with its translation, if priority rights are to be claimed.
6. A Deed of Assignment (or proof of assignment) from the investors to the applicant.
Note: As per the current practice of the Turkish Patent Institute, the report on the state-of-the-art must be requested within 15 months as of the application date or priority date. The search on the state-of-the-art is carried out in an office accepted as searching authority.
For PCT applications entering the national phase in Turkey, a copy of the PCT application and the examination report must be submitted with the application.
1. A simply signed Power of Attorney for each application, if we are not the agents on record.
2. The number and date of filing the patent.
3. The name, address and nationality of the applicant.
1. A simply signed Power of Attorney by the assignee.
2. A duly notarized deed of assignment signed by the assignor and the assignee.
3. The name, address, nationality and profession or nature of business of the assignee.
4. The number and date of the registered patent.
1. A simply signed Power of Attorney by the licensee.
2. A notarized license agreement executed by both parties.
3. The name, address, nationality and profession or nature of business of the licensee.