Domain Name Applications
1. An application form which can be submitted by mail, email, or fax.
2. A letter requesting the domain name registration. (You must sign the Turkish version). The letter should be on official letterhead. Corporate seal is a must. The original is required by mail.
3. Trademark registration certificate or the company’s commercial registration certificate. (If not available, we can provide trademark registration upon your request).
• If the client has a local company, it can be the registrant.
• The client may use his own servers.
• Regarding the files required in original form, you must send scanned copies of the documents by email for confirmation before sending them by mail.
First Option: Trademark or Commercial Registration certificate in the origin country of the client and proof of use documents in Turkey such as invoices. (Proof of use in Turkey is a must)
Second Option: Trademark registration certificate in any other country and proof of use documents in Turkey such as invoices. (Proof of use in Turkey is a must)