1. A Power of Attorney.
2. The information on how the applicant has acquired the right to apply for a design from the designer.
3. A certified priority document. If priority is claimed, number, date and country of the application are required.
4. Drawing(s) or painting(s), graphic, photographic or other similar representations of the designs suitable for reproduction and reflecting all of its features; 20 pictures (8x8) cm size.
5. Description related to the design and products to which the design is to be incorporated.
In case of multiple applications, separate descriptions and representations of the design should be submitted.
1. A simply signed Power of Attorney for each application, if we are not the agents on record.
2. The number and date of filing the design.
3. The name, address and nationality of the applicant.