1. A notarized Power of Attorney.
2. Affidavit from the author.
3. Name, address and nationality of the applicant and author. If the author is dead, the date of his death.
4. Nature of the applicant's interest in the copyright of the work.
5. Class and description of the work.
6. Title of the work.
7. Language of the work.
8. Whether the work is published or unpublished.
9. Year and country of first publication and name, address and nationalities of the publishers.
10. Years and countries of subsequent publishers, if any, and names, addresses and nationalities of the publishers.
11. Names, addresses and nationalities of the owners of the various rights comprising the copyright in the work and the extent of rights held by each, together with the particulars of assignment and licenses, if any.
12. Name, address and nationalities of the other persons, if any, authorized to assign or license the rights comprising the copyright.
13. If the work is an artistic work, the location of the original work, including name, address and nationality of the person in possession of the work. (In case of an architectural work, the year of the work completion should also be mentioned).
Statement of further particulars
(For literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works only)
Whether the work to be registered is:
- An original work;
- A translation of a work in the public domain;
- A translation of a work in which copyright subsists;
- An adaptation of a work in public domain; or
- An adaptation of a work in which copyright subsists.
If the work is a translation or adaptation of a work in which copyright subsists:
- Title of the original work;
- Language of the original work;
- Name, address and nationality of the author of this original work; if the author is dead, the date of his death;
- Name, address and nationality of the publisher, if any, of the work;
- Particulars of the authorization for a translation or adaptation including the name, address and nationality of the party authorizing.