Trademark/Service Mark Applications
- A simply signed power of attorney.
- A detailed list of the goods/services and the classes pertaining thereto.
- The full particulars of the applicant.
- Nine prints of the trademark, if in color. If black and white, one print is sufficient.
- Simply signed Power of Attorney.
- The name and address of the applicant
- Trademark particulars.
- Simply signed Power of attorney signed by the assignee.
- Deed of Assignment duly executed by the assignor and assignee in its original or duly certified copy thereof.
Certification marks may only be assigned with a special consent of the Registrar.