Registration of Second-Level Domains:
.com.cy: commercial use
Requirements for Registering a Domain Name under this Extension "com.cy"
1. One application form (please precise if you wish to register your domain name for one or two calender years).Requirements for Registering a Domain Name under the Extension "tm.cy"
2. One Request on domain name owner's letterhead, the request letter should be signed and stamped with the company seal.
Please note that in order to register a domain name under this extension you would need to have your trademark registered in Cyprus or have it registered as a Community Trade Mark (CTM).
1. A copy of the Trademark registration certificate.
2. One request letter on the domain name owner's letterhead, the request letter should be signed and stamped with the company seal
3. One application form (please specify if you wish to register your domain name for one or two calender years).
Note: All documents may be submitted by email. Originals are not required.
4. It is not possible to register domain name in Cyprus in the name of foreign companies, however AGIP is able to register domain names on the behalf of foreign companies since local presentation is a must.
5. If the client has a local company, he can be the owner of the domain name. Otherwise, AGIP can register the required domain, however AGIP shall be listed as the owner of your domain.
AGIP Building No. 26, Prince Shaker bin Zaid Street, Shmeisani, Amman
P.O. Box: 921100, Amman 11192, Jordan
Telephone: (00 962-6) 5 100 900
Fax: (00 962-6) 5 100 901
Contact: Suzan Jamjoum (Mrs)