1. A Power of Attorney executed in the name of the applicant duly notarized and legalized up to the Saudi Consulate.
2. A notarized and legalized deed of assignment, if any, executed by the inventor(s), assigning the patent rights to the applicant.
3. Two copies of the specification in English and Arabic prepared strictly in the following order:
- The abstract (not exceeding one page);
- Background of the invention;
- Summary description of the invention;
- Brief description of the drawings, if any;
- Full description of the invention;
4. General Information Required:
a. Name(s) and address(es) of the inventor(s);
b. A list of the home and/or foreign applications stating:
- Country of filing;
- Application number(s) and filing date(s);
- Publication number and date (if any);
- Class of the patent in accordance with the International Classification (if known).