1. Full legal name and address and nationality of the applicant.
2. Twenty prints of the mark in size 5x8 cm or 8x8 cm.
3. If priority is claimed, certified priority documents. Priority documents can be admitted within three months from the filing date of a trademark application without any costs. No extension of time for late filing of priority documents.
4. A list of the goods/services classified in accordance with Nice Classification.
5. If colors are claimed, the indication of each color claimed.
6. A Power of Attorney; it should bear the applicant’s seal (stamp) and sign, (no notarization or legalization). The Power can be admitted within two months from the filing date of an application without any costs. No ... More details