Industrial Design Applications
1. Full name and address of the applicant.
2. Full name and address of the author(s).
3. Essential features of the industrial design.
4. A notarized Power of Attorney.
5. Figures (photographs, photocopies or computer files) with a general view of the design and, if it is possible, front, top, side, back and bottom views of the design.
6. Priority document, if convention priority is claimed.
Note: If the applicant is of an Arab or Turkish nationality, a simply signed Power of Attorney is required. (A proper form shall be provided upon request).
A notarized Power of Attorney.
Note: If the applicant is of ... More details