- Multi-class system
- Claiming priority according to the Paris Convention
- Technical Examination system, and opposition system of third parties based on the application’s publication
The following information is required to proceed with the filing of an application:
- Name; nationality, and complete address of the applicant.
- Labels (preferably) in an electronic format or 20 labels with a size of 10 x 10 cms.
- Specific list of goods or services to be included in the application per class.
- Power of attorney document signed by an authorized officer of the company, who must indicate his/her charge.
- Priority document: A certified copy of the application from which the priority rights are claimed.