- Title of the Invention
- Two copies of the summary (not more than approximately 100 word in total) of the invention and additional designs or pictures for which the patent is to be filed
- The class or classes in accordance with the International Classification of patents (Agreement of Strasbourg) (a copy is attached)
- The full name and address of the applicant.
The registration of a patent on behalf of more than one owner is only then permitted, when same owners do have joint rights in said patent.
The Bureau of Intellectual Property demands the submitting of a certified copy of the official deed of ownership, proving said ownership rights.
- An executed Power of Attorney (filled in, signed, sealed (if possible), and notarized
- An assignment document, stating that the inventors did transfer their patent rights to the patent holder
- An ... More details