Documents required for filing trademark applications:
1) The Company name and the address of the applicant.
2) 2 prints of the mark (8 × 8 cm or 8 ×10 cm). Only soft copy of the mark shall be sent electronically (in good quality not less than 200 dpi).
3) The meaning of the mark (if available).
4) A list of the requested goods/services in English (Word format) and in accordance with the International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purpose of the Registration of Marks - 10th edition.
5) Priority document if priority is to be claimed. A certified copy of such a document with its Russian translation with notarization should be presented within two months from the filing date of the trademark application at the Russian Federal Service of Intellectual Property (Rospatent).
6) Power of Attorney in the name of the applicant, stamped ... More details