Requirements for Filing Trademark Applications in Haiti
1. Full particulars of the applicant (name, address, country of incorporation).
2. An executed Power of Attorney (no notarization or legalization is required).
3. Detailed description of the goods or services for which the mark has been adopted (the International Classification of Nice is used) – (description in French or can be translated).
4. Five facsimiles of the mark (if not a sole word) or clients may also forward digital files in a .jpeg format.
5. A certified copy of registration when international priority is to be claimed.
- Service trademarks can be registered in Haiti.
- Multiple class applications are not acceptable in Haiti.
- For the new international class, 43 and others, we need to receive a copy of ... More details