Please note that before the initial filing of the design application we absolutely require:
- The complete applicant’s and creator’s data (name, address and nationality).
- The complete data concerning the priority, (number, date of the filing).
- A set of original photographs of the design(s) in quadruplicate (their dimensions may not exceed 16x16 cm.
The photographs may be in black and white or in color), or a set of the formal drawings. Please note that the Greek Law on Design Protection allows for photographs, which are only susceptible to "offset" reproduction.
The following documents are required for completing the file:
- The certified priority document.
- A declaration, reflecting the relation between the applicant and the creator of the ... More details