1. A Power of Attorney duly legalized up to the Angolan Consulate or apostilled according to the Hague Convention.
2. The full particulars of the inventors and the applicants.
3. The title of the invention.
4. The specification and claims, together with an abstract of the invention in the English language for translation into Portuguese.
5. A set of the drawings, if any.
6. A legalized priority document with its English translation.
7. A duly legalized deed of assignment of the invention, if any.
8. International classification.
Note: The documents should be in the Portuguese language.
Please refer to the Office for obtaining the Power of Attorney. More details